HOW TO SCHEDULE A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
The following information explains what to do when your district needs a sub in an emergency situation. Under any regular circumstance, when you have a planned absence, you should notify your principal and they should obtain a substitute for you.
Once a sub has been requested, our call center will fill that request as quickly as possible.
1. Call 1-800-641-0140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give call center employee the following information:
• Name of Caller
• School District and Building; i.e. Lakeside Lake Village High School
• Teacher's First and Last name
• Date of absence
• Length of absence (whole day, half am, half pm)
• Reason for absence (sick, personal, etc.)
• Any duties or special instructions for the substitute
• Substitute requested (if any)
3. The live call center is open from 6:00am to 4:00pm. If you call before or after this time you can leave a message. When leaving a message, please leave all of the above listed information. Be sure to spell the last name and be specific on the date when you need the sub.
NOTE: School administrators have access to our system online. This allows viewing of your daily report. If you have questions,please call 1-800-641-0140.